I am disgusted.I had to be out by a certain time and I was never told of a back up and another person ahead of me.

I stormed out w/o being seen. I rescheduled, but can't keep that new apt for Wed. I called and left a msg early today and never got return call. I'm a bizzy person and am furious.

I'm calling Humana to complain. I need another option. Gloria Stein.

how many *** words have i typed already, this is just adding to my frustration/ most sites tell you how much you need to complete.

Just counted by hand and there's more than 80 words.This is ridiculous !!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i will never go back there. just got a dif company to go to from humana. i have been unhappy in the past". The author is overall dissatisfied with South Florida Vision Centers. The most disappointing about other product from South Florida Vision Centers was non caring attitude and are unprofessional and rude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about South Florida Vision Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare South Florida Vision Centers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with South Florida Vision Centers?

Comments